Solitaire Classic is now available for you to play! Place the cards in four piles by rearranging them among the columns from greatest value to lowest value. The odds favor you winning this match by a large margin (up to 90%). It is possible to do any of the first-turn and third-turn options. In the first round, you just have to worry about one card being picked from the reserve pile. If you're playing a card game, the third turn is the toughest since you can only play alternative cards. More points demand better timing than were earned in the previous round.
- Solitaire Mahjong Candy
- Mahjong Connect
How to play
- If you want to make a chain of cards, you may do so by placing a card that was previously face down on top of a card that was already face up, but of the opposite color.
- In the animation, stacks of cards may be moved as one piece to land on top of a card with a higher rank and contrasting color.
- When a scene runs out of playable cards, all of its cards are flipped over.
- To start driving piles, an ace must be played. While building a foundation, only cards of the same suit may be placed on top of the pile.
- After being generated from the stock or animation, the cards will be moved to the foundation pile in the correct order if possible.
- The king may be moved into place and sent to the available animation slot if there is none in the current column.
- A winning arrangement is one in which the cards from the waste pile are used to build a foundation.